Because you likely don’t purchase professional images regularly, you probably have some questions about how you can use and share your images. This simple Terms of Agreement and Licensing info should help.
These terms apply to Live Photo Shoots at Events.
In the unlikely event that the photographer is unable to be present on the specified date due to illness or other event beyond her control, all deposit and session fees will be cheerfully refunded.
Cheesemaker is responsible for providing cheese samples to the designated area by the specified time. Please bring 1 – 1.5 pounds of your most photogenic cheese.
In the event you are unable to use your session, please let me know as soon as possible. If there is someone on the wait list, I will attempt to rebook the slot. If successful, I will refund your full deposit.
If there is no one on the wait list, you may transfer your session to another producer at no charge. If the session remains unused, your deposit will be forfeit. If you paid the full session fee, I will provide a refund, less the $50 deposit.
How You May Use Your Images
- Photographer grants rights to use purchased images for non-commercial purposes in perpetuity.
- Clients receive a Flash Drive with unwatermarked images and a print release for marketing and promotional purposes.
- Additional images may be purchased a la carte if desired. 2015 Pricing as follows: Web Use: $50 (150 dpi), Print Quality – 5″x7″: $100 — 8″x10″: $150
- Images may be used in print and digital publications to promote your business. Photo attribution requested: ©Christine Hyatt
- You may not use this image license for commercial products – e.g. calendars, posters, t-shirts, stock images, etc. – that you plan to sell. Please inquire about extended licensing options.
How I May Use the Images
- Photographs are the intellectual property of the creator. Images are tagged with copyright metadata which may not be altered or removed.
- Cheese Chick Productions may use the images in promoting products and services. Your referrals and testimonials are always appreciated.
- Images may appear in blogs and articles in cheese-positive publications and/or in Cheese Image Stock Library for promotional use by cheese shops and blogs (currently in development).
I am happy to answer any questions you might have about creating or licensing of your images at any time. Christine (at) cheese-chick (dot) com or 503.704.2984
Thanks for your business and I look forward to capturing your cheese at its most beautiful!